JUST LAUNCHED: THE MUCH ANTICIPATED
We are pleased to provide you with an opportunity to be one fo the first to view the African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa Programme Brochure.
The 5 programme tracks for 2019 follow the industry trend of connecting the full value chain, so content is not siloed by industry.
- The Future Cities conference will look at Africa’s current urban living challenges and ask what is needed for the cities of tomorrow and who will be leading the way?
- Learn about the finance and investment trends and forecasts for Africa’s power infrastructure in the Power Strategy Development conference, tailored to utilities and companies with an interest in finance and investment as well as generation options.
- The Smart Energy conference will combine metering-based topics with the latest smart grid solutions to equip the sectors leaders and innovators.
- Energy Revolution Africa provides a dynamic meeting place for solution providers, consultants, renewable energy producers and the African and global energy minds to develop alternative solutions towards the acceleration of Africa’s sustainable electrification.
- The Water conference will bring together experts from public and private sectors to support municipalities as they become more responsive and efficient in their practices.
You can also filter content by your interest
African Utility Week is expanding:
In 2019 we are expanding into 2 new halls at the CTICC, enabling more space for dedicated sectors on our expo floor, with growth planned in technologies, T&D and metering while our acquisition of POWERGEN Africa has enhanced our presence in the generation space.
Make sure you secure your place and don’t miss out on the early bird discount valid until Friday, 15 March 2019.
Contact me today about receiving a registration form, alternatively you can register online here.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Delegate Sales Manager
Spintelligent, Clarion Events | 2nd floor, North Wing, Great Westerford, 240 Main Road, Rondebosch, 7700, South Africa
t: (+27) 21 700 3500 | d: (+27) 21 001 3808 | e: email@example.com