- SA’s Energy Crisis, a glimmer of light – Economist
- The fiasco of rooftop solar PV is due to sheer incompetence and deliberate efforts to frustrate and delay progress
- Updated Draft IRP 2019 for Nedlac discussions
- Analysis paralysis over South Africa’s IRP for electricity presents massive economic risk – EE Publishers
- PC Energy: Committee Report on draft Integrated Resource Plan (IRP2018): briefing
- How Dare You!
- Britain moving off coal power, because it is cheaper! Lesson for SA.
- Climate Policy Initiative Energy Finance launches new report, Understanding the impact of a low carbon transition on South Africa
- ‘The beginning of great change’: Greta Thunberg hails school climate strikes | Environment | The Guardian
- Climate risk missing in polar vortex reporting » Yale Climate Connections
Small Scale Embedded Generation
Tackle climate crisis and poverty with zeal of Covid-19 fight, scientists urge | World news | The Guardian
Tackle climate crisis and poverty with zeal of Covid-19 fight, scientists urge Actions taken to suppress coronavirus reveal what measures…