- SA’s Energy Crisis, a glimmer of light – Economist
- The fiasco of rooftop solar PV is due to sheer incompetence and deliberate efforts to frustrate and delay progress
- Updated Draft IRP 2019 for Nedlac discussions
- Analysis paralysis over South Africa’s IRP for electricity presents massive economic risk – EE Publishers
- PC Energy: Committee Report on draft Integrated Resource Plan (IRP2018): briefing
- Britain moving off coal power, because it is cheaper! Lesson for SA.
- Climate Policy Initiative Energy Finance launches new report, Understanding the impact of a low carbon transition on South Africa
- ‘The beginning of great change’: Greta Thunberg hails school climate strikes | Environment | The Guardian
- Climate risk missing in polar vortex reporting » Yale Climate Connections
- Climate change is the deadliest legacy we will leave the young | John Lanchester | Opinion | The Guardian
Small Scale Embedded Generation
"A drastic change for many, but not for most"…..continue to be in awe of the way @GretaThunberg articulates the truth….