- SA’s Energy Crisis, a glimmer of light – Economist
- The fiasco of rooftop solar PV is due to sheer incompetence and deliberate efforts to frustrate and delay progress
- Updated Draft IRP 2019 for Nedlac discussions
- Analysis paralysis over South Africa’s IRP for electricity presents massive economic risk – EE Publishers
- PC Energy: Committee Report on draft Integrated Resource Plan (IRP2018): briefing
- How Dare You!
- Britain moving off coal power, because it is cheaper! Lesson for SA.
- Climate Policy Initiative Energy Finance launches new report, Understanding the impact of a low carbon transition on South Africa
- ‘The beginning of great change’: Greta Thunberg hails school climate strikes | Environment | The Guardian
- Climate risk missing in polar vortex reporting » Yale Climate Connections
Small Scale Embedded Generation
http://m.engineeringnews.co.za/article/sab-ab-inbev-ahead-of-renewable-energy-target-for-2020-2020-01-16 SAB, AB InBev ahead of renewable energy target for 2020 16th January 2020 BY: SIMONE LIEDTKE WRITER Photo by: Creamer Media's Donna Slater …