The African Influence Exchange will be hosting the webinar: Ghana Renewable Energy Regulations, Local Content & Tax Masterclass, on 11 November.
During this exclusive Masterclass, we will provide clarity on all of the applicable Laws, Regulations and Policies that govern the Renewable Energy Industry in Ghana, including the Renewable Energy Act, Local Content regulations and fiscal policy.
Agenda at a glance:
- Overview of the Ghana renewable energy sector
- Ghanaian regulatory bodies and agencies
- the Renewable Energy Act
- the Energy Commission (Local Content and Local Participation) (Electricity Supply Industry) Regulations
- Renewable energy licenses and renewals
- Renewable Energy Master Plan (REMP)
- Fiscal Regime, tax policy and incentives, and investment guarantees
This Masterclass will be presented by leading Ghanaian law firm: B&P Associates.
Bookings are now open. Please download the full brochure and secure your seat HERE.
I look forward to you joining us, on this exclusive webinar.
African Influence Exchange
+27(0) 81 777 0028