Greetings from TERI! We hope this email finds you safe and well.
We are pleased to inform you of the second set of webinars in our pre-conference series, designed as a precursor to the Adaptation Futures 2020 Conference, highlighting the need to accelerate adaptation in today’s uncertain times an additional platform to feed into the global adaptation dialogue.
This series of webinars will focus broadly on the issues of Youth and Climate Adaptation, Adaptation Planning and Implementation and Long-term Resilient Development, and will take place over three days, from 29th June – 1st July 2020, to incorporate participation from across the globe. You can join the events on all three days via Zoom, using the links mentioned below.
The schedule is as follows:
- 29th June 2020: Youth and Climate Adaptation: Accelerating Action for a Resilient Future
16:30 – 18:30 IST | 13:00 – 15:00 CET | 11:00 – 13:00 GMT
Webinar Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82184729452
Webinar ID: 82184729452
- 30th June 2020: India-EU Experience Sharing on Adaptation Planning and Implementation
14:00 – 15:15 IST | 10:30 – 11:45 CET | 08:30 – 09:45 GMT
Webinar Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81043968441
Webinar ID: 81043968411
- 1st July 2020: Moving Towards a Climate-Resilient Development Pathway
16:30 – 18:45 IST | 13:00 – 15:15 CET | 11:00 – 13:15 GMT
Webinar Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85700944910
Webinar ID: 85700944910
Please find attached to this email a detailed agenda.
Instructions to join the webinar
Join from laptop/desktop:
- Click on the webinar link.
- Download Zoom application or join via browser.
- Enter your e-mail and name and click on join webinar.
Join from Mobile Phone:
- Install the Zoom App from app store/playstore
- Click on join a meeting then enter webinar id, name and click on join meeting button.
We look forward to your participation!
Adaptation Futures 2020 Secretariat